- » Key resources and services
NSW Aboriginal mental health and wellbeing workforce forum 2016
This forum brings together the New South Wales (NSW) Aboriginal mental health and social and emotional wellbeing workforce, both government and community controlled, with an aim to:
- network and discuss mental health and social and emotional wellbeing matters, including relevant policy and program developments
- undertake and contribute to professional development
- receive and provide peer support with like-minded professionals
- share stories about successful initiatives and learn how they were implemented
- highlight effective partnerships at the community level
- contribute to service development in order to improve the mental health and social and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal people in NSW
- provide feedback to assist in developing future forums.
The forum is hosted by Hunter New England Local Health District in partnership with the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council of NSW, and is funded by the NSW Ministry of Health.
Venue: Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens, NSW
Hunter New England Local Health District
Ph: (02) 6515 1980
Mob: 0428 425 324