- » Key resources and services
World Indigenous domestic violence conference
This conference is designed to be the largest international gathering of community based groups, government and non-government agencies who are all devoted to highlighting and showcasing successful programs in the area of domestic violence, with the united goal of eradicating domestic violence in society through the empowerment of people and workers in the field of domestic violence.
The conference aims to:
- reduce incidence of domestic and family violence at all levels
- provide an open and frank forum for discussion
- lend support to individuals and families working in the field of family and domestic violence
- help establish and grow a worldwide network and resources through information sharing
- show that domestic violence is no longer tolerated or acceptable in today's society
- to bring together men, women and organizations as a united voice against domestic and family violence.
Sponsorship and exhibition
Mobile: 0455 776 668