- » Key resources and services
Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association 2014 conference
This conference, Therapeutic communities (TC): positive journey - positive outcomes focuses on the evidence-base underpinning the TC model, the positive journey of people through TC treatment and their stories of successful outcomes.
- TC practice
- cultural security
- working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, CALD, and Maori and Pasifika peoples
- using technology
- embracing change in the TC community
- best practice for people with co-occurring alcohol and other drug and mental health issues
- corrective services and coerced clients
- working collaboratively with our partners in the justice system.
Australasian Therapeutic Communities Association
PO Box 464
Yass NSW 2582
Ph: (02) 4229 0404