- » Key resources and services
5th Annual national juvenile justice summit
The program will include:
- emerging developments in juvenile justice
- evaluating the Hobart Youth Justice Court: an almost impossible undertaking
- realising the potential of restorative justice- exploring new uses for group conferencing
- risk assessment and risk management training for staff working in the youth justice system and community workforce
- early intervention programs for indigenous youth
- developing the new role of the Indigenous youth justice worker
- youth gambling: a growing problem?
- YRIPP- a crime prevention partnership to youth crime.
Registrations close Friday 31 January 2014.
Ph: (02) 9080 4090