- » Key resources and services
The national nursing forum
The forum is organised by the Australian College of Nursing. The theme of the conference is Success through synergy.
The program will:
- challenge and inspire
- provide learning from acclaimed keynote and invited speakers
- facilitate discussion and networking
- expose you to insightful, new ideas
- draw on the expertise of professional leaders
- provide updates on the latest research
- provide continuing professional development hours.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet will be running a cafe at this forum.
More information about the HealthInfoNet cafes
1 Napier Close
Deakin ACT 2600
Ph: (02) 6283 3400
Fax: (02) 6282 3565