- » Key resources and services
Australian breast cancer conference and public lecture
The conference will provide a forum for international and national speakers to present their basic and translational research to researchers and clinicians.
- Professor Laura Esserman - University of California, San Francisco
- Professor Matthew Ellis - Washington University School of Medicine
- Dr Bill Dougall - Amgen.
The conference will begin with a public lecture to be held the evening of 6 November 2013 at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
Speakers at the lecture will include:
- Professor Laura Esserman, University of California, San Francisco
- Carole Renouf, CEO, National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Julie Hassard, Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Professor Geoff Lindeman, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute.
Early bird registration closes 30 September 2013.