- » Key resources and services
The 11th international conference on low vision
Vision Australia invites you to the International Society for Low Vision Research and Rehabilitation's 11th international conference on low vision.
- Professor Gordon Dutton - Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Glascow Royal Hospital for Sick Chidren
- Professor Jill Keeffe - OAM, PhD, Centre for Eye Research Australia's (CERA) Population Health Unit
- Professor Leeanne Carey - Neurorehabilitation and Recovery research group at the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Professor Helen Petrie - Professor of Human Computer Interaction in the Department of Computer Science at the University of York, UK
- Mr Mitchell Anjou - Senior Research Fellow, University of Melbourne, Indigenous Eye Health Unit.
Abstract submissions close Saturday 31 August 2013.
C/- ICMS Australasia
PO Box 5005
South Melbourne Vic 3205
Ph: (03) 9682 0500
Fax: (03) 9682 0344
Sponsorship and exhibition:
Registration and accommodation: