- » Key resources and services
Asthma and spirometry update for Aboriginal Health Workers
This workshop aims to:
- increase knowledge and awareness of asthma, medications used for asthma/COPD, correct inhaler device use and asthma emergency treatment
- develop practical skills to teach correct device use
- increase confidence in managing patients with asthma
- increase knowledge of the role and performing of spirometry.
Date and location:
- Kimberley Pilbara Medicare Local, 1pm - 5pm.
RSVP Thursday 28 March 2013.
Cost of workshop is free, and assistance with travel costs is also available.
Ph: (08) 9192 7741