- » Key resources and services
To provide participants a sound introduction to the knowledge and skills in relation to the prevention, early detection, and management of clients with chronic renal conditions in a community context.
- update on the current best practice for the management and treatment of clients with chronic renal disorders following the current best practice guidelines
- provide practitioners with the knowledge and skills to provide options of care to clients with chronic renal disorders including dialysis and conservative treatment
- review of A and P of the renal system, anaemia and erythropoiesis, iron and hypo-responsiveness and cardiovascular complications of anaemia
- dialysis options, transplant, symptom management, care coordination and case conferencing.
Ph: (08) 8948 9000