1st Australasian mental health and addiction nursing conference
The conference is organised by Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia Inc (DANA) and Te Ao Maramatanga. The theme is Close to home chosen to capture the hopes and dreams for the future of addiction nursing and mental health nursing.
Invited speakers include:
- Mary Chambers - is Professor of Mental Health Nursing and Director of the Centre for Clinical Leadership and Inter-professional Practice at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Professor Elizabeth Elliott - is Professor in Paediatrics and Child Health at the University of Sydney
- Dame Margaret Bazley - Patron of the New Zealand College of Mental Health Nurses
- Debra Lampshire - Professional Teaching Fellow, University of Auckland and a project manager in mental health for Auckland DHB
- Shane Bradbrook - currently works as a Senior Public Health Advisor (Tobacco) in Regional Public Health and also has a private consultancy business called Te Ao Hurihuri
- Dr Helen Hamer - is a senior lecturer in mental health at the School of Nursing, University of Auckland and Nurse Consultant for Waitemata DHB.
Conference Innovators Ltd
PO Box 7191
Ph: (03) 379 0390
Fax: (03) 379 0460