- » Key resources and services
Ischemic heart disease (IHD) in Aboriginal people in WA: UWA School Seminar
This seminar about Ischemic heart disease (IHD) in Aboriginal people in WA is presented by the UWA School of Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care (SPARHC).
The one-hour seminar will feature three brief presentations:
- Introduction to project and brief overview of IHD in Aboriginal people in WA
- Presented by Judy Katzenellenbogen, Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health
- Disparities in transfers, angiography and CARPS for rural Aboriginal IHD patients in WA: a linked data analysis
- Presented by Derrick Lopez, Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health
- The path of care of patients who presented with symptoms of Acute Coronary Syndrome to a Regional Hospital: a clinical audit focusing on inequities by Aboriginality
- Presented by Ben Scalley, Department of Health
Venue: Kimberley and Pilbara Rooms, SPARHC Building, N Block, QEII Medical Centre, Caladenia Crescent, Nedlands, Perth, Western Australia.
Time: 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm
RSVP to Emma Haynes at email@example.com.