- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » Building mental wealth: improving mental health outcomes for Indigenous Australians
Building mental wealth: improving mental health outcomes for Indigenous Australians
This free public seminar features two keynote presentations by:
- Dr Mike DeGagne - Executive Director of the Aboriginal Healing Foundation in Ottawa Canada
- Associate Professor Jane Freemantle - University of Melbourne.
The seminar will also include a range of presentations from other researchers working in the field of Indigenous mental health, including:
- Dr Angela Durey - Improving forensic mental health care for Aboriginal Australians: challenges and opportunities
- Caris Lae Jalla - Talking about health, wellbeing and disability in young people: an Aboriginal perspective.
5 November 2012