- » Key resources and services
Injury prevention summit
The Injury Control Council of WA (ICCWA) with support from the Western Australian Department of Health is organising this summit. The themes of the summit are partnership and community engagement.
- Professor John Pearn AO, RFD - renown Brisbane paediatrician, former Surgeon General of the Defence Force and 2004 Senior Queenslander of the Year, Professor Pearn has carried out research into accidental deaths, including poisoning and drowning. He has also worked
- Jenni Collard - Director of Aboriginal Health, Department of Health WA
- Dr Fiona Wood - Director, Director of Burn Service of WA
- Deborah Costello - Chief Executive Officer, Injury Control Council of WA
- Dr Sudarkah Rao - Director, Trauma Services, Royal Perth Hospital, WA.
Registration closes Friday 2 November 2012.
Ph: (08) 9420 7212