- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Association (NATSIHWA) forum
National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Association (NATSIHWA) forum
This free forum will discuss:
- the growing role and value of Health Workers and practitioners
- palliative care in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- national registration and accreditation
- professional support for Health Workers
- the national eHealth record system and you.
RSVP by Thursday 23 August 2012.
Ph: 1800 200 800