- » Key resources and services
- » Conferences and events
- » 8th Annual national conference working towards integrated chronic disease management
8th Annual national conference working towards integrated chronic disease management
The Australian Disease Management Association (ADMA) is organising this conference.
International keynote speakers include:
- A/Prof Julia Adler-Milstein, School of Information Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, USA
- Prof Michael Barry, President of the Federation for Informed Decision Making, USA
- A/Prof Ariel Linden, Dept Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Michigan and Linden Consulting Group, USA and Stephen McKernan, past Director-General of the Ministry of Health, NZ.
Australian speakers include:
- Prof Peter Brooks, Australian Health Workforce Institute
- Sharryn Gannon, Queensland Health
- Dr Graham Killer, Principle Medical Officer, DVA, ACT
- Prof Ines Krass, Pharmacy Practice, Sydney University
- Kym Marr and Diana Herd, Department of Health, VIC
- Chris Shipway, NSW Health
- Prof Tim Skinner, Director Rural Clinical School, University of Tasmania.
- shared decision making
- evaluation, quality and safety
- health reform and medicare locals
- e-health and technology initiatives
- models of care
- Indigenous health
- health literacy and self-management
- medication management and consumer engagement.
Call for abstracts closes Friday 27 April 2012.
2nd Floor Fethers Building, Caulfield Hospital, 260 Kooyong Rd
Caulfield Vic 3162
Ph: (03) 9076 4125
Fax: (03) 9076 6901
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or