- » Key resources and services
Cultural awareness training
This training is provided by the Alcohol, Tobacco and other Drugs Council Tas Inc.
Facilitator Nala Mansell.
- gain understanding of Tasmanian history from an Aboriginal perspective
- improve your knowledge of the implications of colonisation for the Tasmanian Aboriginal community
- better understand the range of cultural values of Tasmanian Aboriginal people today
- participate in discussion about Aboriginal community important events, cultural activities and issues faced
- better understand the services offered to community by the Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Council Tas Inc.
6/81 Salamanca Place
Battery Point Tas 7004
Ph: (03) 6224 7780
Fax: (03) 6224 7800