- » Key resources and services
Cardiac care workshop
To provide health professionals with the skills to undertake a comprehensive systematic approach to the prevention, management and treatment of cardiac conditions in the community setting.
- examination of the current and future trends in national and Northern Territory population health statistics focusing on cardiac conditions.
- current best practice in relation to the prevention and early detection of cardiac disorders using cardio vascular risk (CVR) assessment tool.
- clinical update on the best practice management of cardiac disorders including heart failure, rheumatic heart disease and acute rheumatic fever based on the current standard treatment manuals.
- care coordination: a systematic approach to managing cardiac disorders in the community setting including cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention.
This course is designed to complement the 2 day course ECG and ACS: interpretation and management offered by clinical learning.
Clinical Learning, Alice Springs
Ph: (08) 8951 7724
Fax: (08) 8951 7733
For more information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or