- » Key resources and services
International data linkage conference (IDLC)
This conference is organised by the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research, The University of Western Australia, Curtin University and the Department of Health Western Australia.
The conference will bring together a wide range of exciting leading international speakers, researchers, data linkers, practitioners, policymakers and consumers to discuss and exchange ideas relating to the full spectrum of utilising data linkage to advance knowledge for better health and social outcomes.
- Dr Clyde Hertzman - Director of the Human Early Learning Partnership (HELP), Canada Research Chair in Population Health and Human Development and Professor in the School of Population and Public Health at UBC
- Michael Goldacre - Professor of public health at the University of Oxford
- Professor C. D'Arcy J. Holman - was the Foundation Chair in Public Health at The University of Western Australia
- Dr Nancy Pedersen - Professor of Genetic Epidemiology and Psychology at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Professor Fiona Stanley AC - Founding Director of the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research; Chair of the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth; and Professor, School of Paediatrics and Child Health at the University of Western Australia
- Professor Patricia J. Martens - Professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Manitoba. She is the Director of the Manitoba Centre for Health Policy.
Abstract submission closes Monday 5 December 2011 (5pm Australian Western Standard Time).
Data Linkage Conference Secretariat
EECW Pty Ltd
Ph: (08) 9389 1488
Fax: (08) 9389 1499