Toolkit for dealing with people who are mentally impaired workshop
The EHAA in partnership with Blooming Minds Institute of Mental Health and Wellbeing are hosting a one day workshop that will provide EHO's with tools to use when dealing with people affected by mental illness.
The workshop will:
- provide an overview of mental health and mental illness
- demonstrate the prevalence of mental illness in our community
- display depression, anxiety disorders and psychosis - symptoms; functional impacts; tips for
- responding to someone you believe may be experiencing one of these common mental health issues
- provide information on the resources and support systems that are available within the community.