- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » National clinical guidelines for the management of drug use during pregnancy, birth and the early development years of the newborn
by New South Wales Department of Health
||New South Wales Department of Health
These guidelines are intended for use by a range of health care practitioners working with pregnant women experiencing problematic alcohol and/or other drug use. Topics covered include:
- general principles
- continuity of care for drug dependent pregnant women
- specific drugs in pregnancy
- management of neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS).
The resource is not Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander-specific.
Abstract adapted from NSW Department of Health