Green book: directory of alcohol and other drugs services and mental health services in Western Australia
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Green book: directory of alcohol and other drugs services and mental health services in Western Australia
by Western Australian Network of Alcohol & other Drug Agencies
||Western Australian Network of Alcohol & other Drug Agencies
||Click here to view source url
Abstract adapted from Western Australian Network of Alcohol and Other Drug Agencies
The Green book contains a listing of organisations providing alcohol and other drug (AOD) services and mental health services to the Western Australian community. The aims of the Green book are to:
- provide a concise directory of AOD and mental health services available in Western Australia
- raise awareness of the diverse range of services available to the community
- encourage the AOD and mental health sectors (as well as other sectors) to communicate about AOD and mental health issues.
The Green book is a collaborative project between the Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA) and the Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH).
Many of the organisations that have provided details of their services are members of both WANADA and WAAMH. Other non-member services are also included.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet