Close the gap: progress and priorities report 2014
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Close the gap: progress and priorities report 2014
by The Close the Gap Campaign Steering Committee
||Australian Human Rights Commission
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report, released annually, presents the Close the Gap Campaign Steering Committee's assessment of the Australian Government's progress towards achieving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health equality under the Closing the gap strategy.
This report is divided into three parts:
- information and context on the Close the gap initiative (its history, bipartisan and national nature, it's community drive and empowers communities, and holistic)
- progress of the life expectancy target
- further actions to be taken by Australian governments.
The 2014 report calls on the Australian Government, in partnership with Indigenous people, to:
- implement the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health plan 2013-12
- built partnerships for planning and service delivery
- continue long-term funding of the Closing the gap initiative and the National partnership agreements.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet