Overview of Australian Indigenous health status, 2012
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Overview of Australian Indigenous health status, 2012
by MacRae A, Thomson N, Anomie, Burns J, Catto M, Gray C, Levitan L, McLoughlin N, Potter C, Ride K, Stumpers S, Trzesinski A, Urquhart B
||Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report provides recent information on:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations
- the context of Indigenous health
- various measures of population health status
- selected health conditions
- health risk and protective factors.
This Overview draws on statistics and other published and unpublished materials to provide up-to-date, detailed information about the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in 2012. It highlights a number of improvements in certain aspects of Indigenous health, but underlines that ongoing work is needed to 'close the gap' in health status between Indigenous and other Australians.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet