Hearing Education and Research Network (HEARnet)
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Hearing Education and Research Network (HEARnet)
by HEARing Cooperative Research Centre
Hearing education and research network abstract
The Hearing Education and Research Network (HEARnet) is a website created by the HEARing Cooperative Research Centre (HEARing CRC) for health professionals, researchers, and anyone interested in hearing health.
HEARnet contains information on:
- general hearing health
- hearing technology and innovations
- preventing hearing loss.
The two core elements of HEARnet are:
- HEARnet Learning - accredited online training centre for health professionals wanting new skills and knowledge in hearing technologies and best clinical practice.
- HEARnet Library - a collection of journal articles, technical reports, guidelines, and fact sheets containing information on hearing health and technology.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2014 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet