Indigenous family violence primary prevention framework
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Indigenous family violence primary prevention framework
by Department of Human Services
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This framework is a result of a recommendation from the 10 year plan that was developed as part of the Strong culture, strong peoples, strong families: towards a safer future for Indigenous families and communities. This framework has developed an Indigenous-specific framework for family violence that provides:
- background information on the development of the framework
- evidence of prevention initiatives throughout Victoria
- a framework for primary prevention
- practice tips and references for interested parties.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet