Special situations, settings and groups
- » Key resources and services
by Adamson D, Andersen K, Black K, Elliot E, Harwood A, Heffernan E, Hill S, Minnis J, Whitton G
||Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work
||University of Sydney
||9781742102672 (hard copy)
Abstract adapted from the University of Sydney
This chapter is from the Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work and provides information for alcohol and other drug (AOD) workers on special situations, settings and groups, including:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding and early childhood
- alcohol use during pregnancy and foetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)
- protecting and supporting families at risk
- preventing alcohol or other drug issues among young people
- working with young people with alcohol or other drug issues
- prison populations
- aggressive clients
- Torres Strait Islanders.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2015 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet