- » Key resources and services
by Dunlop A, Keats J
||Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work
||University of Sydney
||9781742102672 (hard copy)
Abstract adapted from the University of Sydney
This chapter is from the Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work and provides information for alcohol and other drug (AOD) workers on polydrug use, including:
- polydrug use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- reasons for polydrug use
- harms associated with polydrug use
- how to assess a person who uses several drugs
- how to help a person who uses several drugs
- reducing the harms if a person cannot or will not quit
- preventing polydrug use.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet