- » Key resources and services
by Anderson G, Healy A
||Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work
||University of Sydney
||9781742102672 (hard copy)
Abstract adapted from the University of Sydney
This chapter is from the Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work and provides information for alcohol and other drug (AOD) workers on cannabis, including:
- cannabis use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- how cannabis is used
- how cannabis effects the body
- how to recognise the harms from cannabis
- how to recognise cannabis dependence
- how to recognise cannabis withdrawal
- how to assess a client who uses cannabis
- how to help a client who uses cannabis
- reducing the harms is a client cannot or will not stop using cannabis
- preventing cannabis use.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2015 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet