National guide to a preventive health assessment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: second edition
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » National guide to a preventive health assessment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: second edition
by National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
||Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
The National guide to a preventive health assessment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: second edition provides an up-to-date, evidence-based national resource created to help all health professionals delivering primary health care to Indigenous people. The use of this guide may help to prevent disease, detect early and unrecognised disease, and promote health. This guide contains Indigenous-specific information on:
- lifestyle factors (including smoking, overweight/obesity, physical activity, and alcohol)
- health among specific populations (child health, adolescent health, and the health of older people)
- chronic conditions (cardiovascular health, rheumatic heart disease, respiratory health, kidney health, diabetes, and cancer)
- infections conditions (sexual health and bloodborne viruses)
- other health conditions (oral health, eye health, ear health, and mental health).
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet