Coordinator General for Remote Indigenous Services report number five: October 2011 to March 2012
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Coordinator General for Remote Indigenous Services report number five: October 2011 to March 2012
by Coordinator General for Remote Indigenous Services
||Office of the Coordinator General for Remote Indigenous Services
||27 April 2012
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This is the fifth report delivered in accordance with the Coordinator-General for remote Indigenous services act 2009 relating to the National partnership agreement on remote service delivery, covering the period October 2011 to March 2012. The report focuses on:
- delivery of the 12 national agreement outputs for remote delivery services
- progress with accounting for the identified gaps in key services and infrastructure determined from baseline mapping through local implementation plans
- community indicators which look at the availability of services, investment and outcomes at a community level.
The report concludes with a brief look at key jurisdictional issues for a number of state and territories.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet