Dental health of Indigenous children in the Northern Territory: progress of the Closing the Gap Child Oral Health program up to December 2011
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Dental health of Indigenous children in the Northern Territory: progress of the Closing the Gap Child Oral Health program up to December 2011
by Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
||Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
||12 April 2012
||Catalogue no AUS 154, Bulletin no 102
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report, prepared by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, provides information on the dental health and services available to eligible Indigenous children as part of the Closing the gap child oral health program in the Northern Territory. This report provides detailed information on:
- dental service delivery for Indigenous children
- preventive interventions and oral health promotion
- Indigenous children's oral health problems.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2014 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet