Indigenous Australians and oral health
- » Key resources and services
by Shearer M, Jamieson LM
||Oral health care - prosthodontics, periodontology, biology, research and systemic conditions
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This book chapter provides information on the oral health of Indigenous people in Australia, including:
- general information on Indigenous health (including the social determinants of health, Indigenous concepts of health, and information on the Closing the gap government initiative)
- caries among Indigenous children and adults
- periodontal disease among Indigenous children and adults
- tooth loss
- protective and risk factors for caries, periodontal disease, and tooth loss
- barriers to good oral health for Indigenous people.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet