ANTaR prebudget submission: 2012-13
- » Key resources and services
by Australians for Native Title Reconciliation
||Dulwich Hill, NSW
||Australians for Native Title Reconciliation
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report prepared by Australians for Native Title Reconciliation (ANTaR) outlines their key expenditure recommendations for the 2012-13 federal budget. The 31 recommendations relate to:
- resetting relationships and respecting rights
- creating safe and sustainable Northern Territory communities
- education, early childhood and language
- protecting rights to land and resources
- time to reduce imprisonment: a new approach to crime prevention that makes social and economic sense
- supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander economic development
- investing in community controlled health services to close the gap and create jobs
- sorry is the first step: reparations for the Stolen generations.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet