Meeting the needs of Aboriginal children and young people
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Meeting the needs of Aboriginal children and young people
by Cummins P, Scott D, Scales B
||Report of the Protecting Victoria’s Vulnerable Children Inquiry
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report section is part of the Report of the Protecting Victoria's Vulnerable Children Inquiry which aimed to meet the needs, improve the lives and secure the rights of vulnerable children and young people residing in Victoria. This section of the report outlines the evidence for vulnerable Indigenous children and families. The report presents:
- challenges faced by vulnerable Indigenous children and youth
- risk factors
- challenges of meeting the needs for vulnerable Indigenous children and families
- submissions received
- historical context and its impact on Indigenous people and communities.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2015 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet