Report of National Advisory Council on Dental Health
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Report of National Advisory Council on Dental Health
by National Advisory Council on Dental Health
||Department of Health and Ageing
||23 February 2012
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report, prepared by the National Advisory Council on Dental Health, provides recommendations on the establishment of universal dental care in Australia. This report includes information on:
- oral health and oral diseases among children and adults
- dental system (public services, private services, government expenditure)
- dental workforce
- unequal access to dental care
- causes of poor oral health
- eight long-term aspirations to reach the goal of universal dental care
- four options for universal dental care
- individual capped benefit entitlement
- enhanced public sector child dental services
- access to a means tested individual capped benefit entitlement
- enhanced access to public dental services.
This report contains some information specific to Indigenous people.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet