Overcoming Indigenous disadvantage: key indicators 2011
- » Key resources and services
- » Bibliography
- » Overcoming Indigenous disadvantage: key indicators 2011
by Steering Committee for the Review of Government Service Provision
||Productivity Commission, Australia
||25 August 2011
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report is the fifth in a series of reports on overcoming Indigenous disadvantage as commissioned by the heads of government in 2002. It has been produced in consultation with Indigenous peoples, governments, academics and service providers. The report measures the progress of the six targets set by the Council of Australian Governments Closing the gap strategy, together with other identified significant indicators. The report has three main sections:
- an overview of the key messages
- the main report which provides the evidence base for the framework for the report and detailed information on the current outcomes and those interventions and policies that have enhanced those outcomes
- tables expanding on the data presented in the report.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2014 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet