Vaccination for our mob
- » Key resources and services
by Joseph T, Menzies R, McIntyre P
||National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance, Department of Health and Ageing
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
This report aims to inform Indigenous communities, Indigenous healthcare workers and planners of immunisation services of the current status and future needs for vaccine prevention in Indigenous people in Australia.
The information regarding each specific disease has been presented as a fact sheet showing:
- description of the signs and symptoms of the disease
- most common way disease is transmitted
- when vaccinations are due
- vaccine name(s)
- disease patterns outlining who is most affected by the disease and the mortality and morbidity of the disease (graphs are sometimes used to show age distribution of mortality and morbidity)
- comments on the data presented.
No program(s) found.
No conference(s) found.
© 2001-2016 Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet