Australian STI Management Guidelines for use in primary care (2016)
Australian Sexual Health Alliance
These guidelines provide information for primary health care providers about screening and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including:
- asymptomatic screening recommendations
- managing specific clinical scenarios
- specific management of a diagnosed infection.
The guidelines also include sections dedicated to specific populations including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- people in correctional facilities
- pregnant women
- people who inject drugs (PWID)
- regional and remote.
Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet abstract
Hepatitis C Virus Infection Consensus Statement Working Group (2016)
Australian recommendations for the management of hepatitis C virus infection: a consensus statement 2016.
Melbourne: Gastroenterological Society of Australia
Schierhout G, Guy R, Donovan B, Kaldor J (2016)
Evidence review for NSW Sexually Transmissible Infections (STI) Strategy.
Sydney: Sax Institute