New 'Our funders' and ‘Our partners' pages
Date posted: 5 June 2009
Our funders and partners are vital to our work and to acknowledge their support two new pages have been added to the About us section called 'Our funders' and 'Our partners'.
The 'Our funders' page includes details of organisations that provide funding presently or have done in the past.
Our core funder is the Australian Department of Health and Ageing's Office for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (OATSIH) and the Department's Drug Strategy Branch supports our work on substance misuse. Our host institution is Edith Cowan University (ECU).
Other current funders include:
- The Western Australian Department of Health's Office of Aboriginal Health
- Pratt Foundation and Variety, the children's charity
- enHealth Council
- A consortium comprising the Roads and Transport Authority of New South Wales, Queensland Transport, the Western Australian Office of Road Safety, the South Australian Department for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure, the Northern Territory Department of Planning and Infrastructure, VicRoads, the ACT Department of Territory and Municipal Services and the Australian Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government.
The 'Our partners' page acknowledges informal partnerships and formal agreements with the following organisations:
- Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health
- The Kulunga Research Network
- The Menzies School of Health Research
- The National Inhalants Information Service
Contact the Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet